At Faro de Esperanza we believe that the most valuable contribution a person, brother or sister, can make to our ministry is to pray for us. Therefore, we put here a list of prayer requests.
- Ministry and administration provisions.
- In July 2019, we will have our family retreat and for the first time our partner church, Fall River Church, will be joining Please pray for this time.
- For wisdom to the members of the Board.
- For a family that can take care of the Camp.
- That through the ministries of Faro de Esperanza God continues to guide his purposes.
- For the counselors, the preachers, the directors, the teachers that each one of them can be used and directed by God at the 2019 Bible Camp season.
- Let us pray that the theme for the Bible Camp, Always Faithful, can be practical and experiential for the team and the campers.
- Thank God for directing us to this next Bible Camp season 2019.
- Our partnering churches in Ecuador.
- Provision to cover monthly administration costs (salaries, electricity, water, internet, insurances and maintenance), and ministry costs (kids, youth, Leaders and Christmas)
- Christmas program “Navidad de FE” with the Playas communities
- Youth and Childrens ministries
- Ministry volunteers. KIDS (Denisse Dillon, Jennifer Coronel, Monica Coronel, Marilyn Ponce and Alexander Ponce). YOUTH (Mauricio Montiel, Alfredo Villon, Carlos Ortega, Jennifer Gonzabay, Jamil Delgado and Cindy Chilan)
- Our partnering churches in Ecuador.
- Provision to cover monthly administration costs (salaries, electricity, water, internet, insurances and maintenance), and ministry costs (kids, youth and Christmas)
- Members of the board of directors of Faro de Esperanza
- The union of our partners churches in Ecuador.
- For the spiritual health of our team, in general, who participate in the Bible Camps, Youth Ministries and Children Ministry.
- To be able to maintain our Mission as a Ministry despite the different circumstances. For the economy, planning and resources of the Bible Camps 2019 and monthly ministries that take place at Playas communities.
- For our abroad partner churches that will help us in the 2019 Bible Camp season.
- For provision, guidance and care of the Lord for the Ministries of Children and Youth..
- For the life of the people of the new Board of Directors of FE who have taken the challenge of guiding the Organization, may God give them wisdom.
- For the financial situation of Faro de Esperanza, that God may provide resources for the management of the Ministries and the Camp.
- For the work of each of the collaborators of the Ministries and the Camp FE.
- Thanks to the Lord for the opportunity He gave this past month to some people to serve in the Canoa Bible Camp led by our brother Giovanny Arévalo.
- We thanks the Lord for his fidelity and daily provision to cover our needs that we have as a Camp and Ministry.
- For wisdom to carry out the best management for the Ministries FE.
- For strength the trust of parents who are sending their children, for the first time, to the Children’s Ministry.
- To have more dependence and trust in God, and to do all things according to His Will.
- To learn to thank God, even when He tells us “No”.
- For David Dillón and Diana Lucas who, this month, assume the Presidency and Vice Presidency of Faro de Esperanza, may God guide their decisions and take care of their hearts.
- For the financial situation of Faro de Esperanza, that God provides to carry on the Ministries and the Camp.
- Provision for administrative expenses and ministries for the month of July.
- Care of the facilities of Camp FE.
- Provision of economic resources for the family camp this month of July, and if they arrive, may God build us up during that time.
- Guidance from God to carry on the Ministries of children and youth of Faro de Esperanza, in Playas.
- For the health of Mauricio Montiel, collaborator of our Youth Ministry in Playas.
- Guidance and wisdom for the General Assembly, so that their hearts are synchronized with the Will of God for this ministry.
- Lighting in the projects, activities and ministries of the organization.
- For joy to see the Will of the Lord even when He says no or wait.
- Guidance so that each child and youth that are part of the Ministries FE be challenged to know God fully.
- Provision of human and financial resources to start the new Ministries for children and youth in Playas, the city where our camp facilities are located.
- Wisdom so that team members can grow, personal and spiritual, through the serving and worshiping activities.
- Provision for resources for the family camp retreat this coming July 2018.
- Provision for resources to cover all the needs of our organization, administrative and ministerial.
- Provision and guidance for the construction projects at the Camp.
- Provision to renew all the old mattresses at Camp.
- Care for the lives of Johanna (Administrator), Ivan (Ministries Director) and Vicente (Camp Supervisor), full-time collaborators of Faro de Esperanza.
- For the Family Camp Retreat this coming July, may God provide the resources to carry out this activity.
- For wisdom, so that God helps us to wisely manage the resources of the Camp and the Ministries FE
- For provision of churches that can rent our Camp facilities and thus to generate income and cover monthly expenses.
- For Vicente and his family living at Faro de Esperanza Camp.
- For funding to carry out the Ministries of youth and chuldren.
- For the start of children and youth ministries at Playas, next 19th and 26th of May we will be visiting the communities near the FE Camp prior to the beginning of the Ministries.
- For the team that will be collaborating in the Ministries, for their encouragement, willingness and that God will take care of them during this time.
- For the lives of the members of Faro de Esperanza: David, Diana, Ibis, Edy, Ivan, Johanna, Felipe, Carlos, Ricardo, Janna and Daniel.
Ivan Montiel: Please, pray that God will guide us in the process of organizing the up coming ministries at Faro de Esperanza, as well as that He would provide the people to carry them out. I use this opportunity to thank all the people that got involved in the 2018 Bible Camp Ministry, by praying, coming as well as by donating.
Johanna Zambrano: Please, pray that God will provide rents to cover all expenses for the organization, both administrative and ministerial. Likewise, we are pursuing new changes in the accounting area by applying a new countable system to be better at managing expenses and incomes, pray that God will help us to continue taking care and keeping the financial situation of FE in order and transparent, as well as the communication, ministry and government areas.
Daniel Lucas: Pray that God will continue to guide us in this ministry. The weekend for the senior youth of the Bible Camp Ministry is coming, then the family camp retreat arrives. May God provide the resources for both activities. Pray for the lives of Johanna (administrator) and Ivan (ministries´director), that they will find rest in God and that He use their lives as testimony.
Ivan Montiel: Please, pray that God will guide us, take care of us and give us His wisdom during these weeks of Bible Camps. So that there is harmony, companionship among the staff, and that speaking and sharing of God´s love would be our most important objective. May everything we do be to praise and testify about God.
Johanna Zambrano: Please, pray for the provisitions to cover all of our expenses: offerings, food, materials, transportation, payroll, salaries, etc. In the next two weeks of Bible Camps, pray that God will continue transform our hearts and teach us of his love and forgiveness; pray for the staff: support staff, counselors, preachers, cooks, lifeguards. Pray for the family of FE (Faro de Esperanza)
Daniel Lucas: Two weeks of the 2018 Bible Camp season have passed already, ahead of us we have the next two weeks of junior youth camp. Pray for Carlos Ortega and Geovanny Arevalo who will share the Word of God with them this coming weeks, may God use Them show God’s will for the lives of each person. Pray for Jamil Delgado and Denisse Dillon, week directors, for God to give them peace and rejoicing in a job that sometimes could be stressful. Pray for the team from the Woodside community who will join this week to work in the ministry.
Ivan Montiel: We hope that God will guide and take care of us in the first two weeks of camps that will start this month. In the same way, we thank God for the trust that the parents have on us and for allowiong their children to spend a week at Camp FE. We also ask for prayers for both the team members and campers to be challenged to trust more in God and that the teachings they will get in the season can be put into practice in their lives.
Daniel Lucas: Please, pray for Ivan Montiel and Johannaza Zambrano as the 2018 camp season starts on february the 19th. May God guide and protect their hearts. Also, for the team that works with Ivan: María José Mera, Jamil Delgado and Denisse Dillon. Pray for the team members, preachers, teachers, directors, counselors, junior counselors, counselors in training and support team, and for the groups from Canada that will join the activities: Fall River and Woodside.
Ivan Montiel: We started the year thinking about what the Bible Camps Ministry will be like. We ask for the wisdom, protection, and direction of God. That each person who is involved in the Ministry can serve with objectives: to share the gospel through the Bible and through his testimony. We wish as Ministries FE that God can intercede through us. Likewise, we want to have the right team willing to serve in any situation that may be required.
Daniel Lucas: We start this year with new challenges at Faro de Esperanza. New, exciting and challenging ministries that will start this year as part of FE activities, new construction and maintenance projects, new people involved in the organization as full-time staff. Pray for FE with FAITH. May God provide the resources, according to his will, to carry forward this ministry.
Ivan Montiel was recently appointed Ministries Director. He will be in charge of the Children’s Ministry, the Leaders of FE Program and the Bible Camps Ministry. Pray for wisdom and for God to guide His heart.
We hope that God can sustain us, like the year is ending, with the administrative and ministerial expenses.
That new churches rent our facilities to do their camp programs.
That God continue to use and teach us for the spiritual and physical well-being of Faro de Esperanza.
That, through the Ministries FE, we can encourage spiritual growth through the preaching of the Word of God, in a careful way and guided by the Holy Spirit.
For God to guide the Ministries Director and his team with wisdom, using the Scriptures to work in unanimous feeling and purpose.
For the glory always be of God and not of any of us.